List of Magical Gadgets
From The Heretic Knowledge Vault
Revision as of 03:37, 17 February 2009 by Graybeard
- Travel platform - Travel to far and different places. Elven and currently automated.
- Warp gate - Travel to far places. Tsuirakuan and manned. Though Sarine uses the terms interchangeably.
- Portal - An exotic travel alternative
- Elven portal receiver - One-way, portable gadget that can hook up to the elven travel platform network.
- Crystal ball - See far, far away. Ian calls it a Tsuiraku Crystal Doohickey and uses one as a magic PDA and GPS locator, not to mention bandit distractor.
- Levitation Device - These are used to keep Tsuirakushiti afloat.
- Light Globe - magical lightbulbs
- Magic Window - fakes being on the surface and having sunrises and sunsets.
- Cloaking device - Hides entire cities, like Tsuirakushiti.
- Dispel Trap - breaks spells around something you want to stay guarded.
- Anilis' Ward System - Living devices created by Anilis to protect her resting place.
- Elven Anti-Human Device - Physical Elven devices that cause fear, anxiety, and unrest in humans. It encourages them to keep away. It only works on Humans.
- Durus Flamma - A magical sword, with these subtypes:
- Yuuki staff
- Inanire 312 - anti-magic grenade
- Golem - Also usable for sex, and presumably other physical labor.